What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text Portrait Effect - Tutorial

HightLink

Hey, this time i've tried to make a more explicit step by step tutorial. I've tried to create a text portrait effect (Typographic Portrait) What do you think? What should I improve/change in the next tutorials?

Maybe doing something that hasn't been done so many times before, or at least show an easier way of creating an effect. Maybe come up with a new effect.

You're right, but do you have any idea of what effects should I do? I wanna do more simple stuff for the tutorials.

Sorry but I can't help you there. I would probably try and find what text effect are popular at the minute, then figure out how to do them my own way, this way you might stumble on a different effect so your tut will be on something new. Figure out your own style and then you will have a direction for your tuts. If you do simple stuff, you run the risk of getting it lost in the sea of beginners tuts that are already out there.

you can always look for new effects in commercials and other advertising, then create something similar for a tut.

Last edited:
Maybe doing something that hasn't been done so many times before, or at least show an easier way of creating an effect. Maybe come up with a new effect.
I don't know there already a tutorial about this,,,,,
pstexteffect4.jpg
or
lead-26.jpg
or
Adobe-Photoshop-Beautiful-Examples-Of-3D-Text-Effects-13.jpg
or
01-floral-patterned-jelly-text-effect-layered-psd-webtreats-preview.jpg
or
07.jpg
Make some goooooooooooooooood tutorials:lol::yourock:.

Back