What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Advice - Intimidated by Photoshop and CSS

It can be intimidating, I will share here something that may help you or someone else that possibly have the same needs as you.

Mel

Hello webher, I see that you have removed this post. I'm not exactly sure what your question was but I'm sure it was one many could benefit from by having an answer. Photoshop is a wonderful software but it takes a lot of patience trial and errors. However thankfully great websites out there like this one :) have a wide variety of tutorials that can help you do some pretty exciting things. One of my favorite websites for photoshop tutorials is http://photoshopessentials.com

It has a list of many different techniques starting from the basics to the more advanced strategies of graphic design as well as tutorials with helpful images to teach you what each photoshop tool can do. Simple and step by step easy to understand for a beginner.

For CSS well I've just stumbled on some awesome videos that explains CSS and makes it very easy to read. These are video tutorials. I recommend first obtaining an open sourced text editor first before learning CSS, this way you can write your own coding and test it out on your personal website to see the changes as they take place. I use this one, it is open source (free) and easy to use. Bluefish

The below tutorials basically explain step by step how to create your own website using CSS. However in watching them, you will learn what the variables of CSS basics and of course learn CSS!

Watch these videos in order and you'll be on your way to understanding why Photoshop & CSS while intimidating at first may end up being a good friend if you are into creating your own web designs with these tools.

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Video 6
Video 7

Hope this helps you or someone else.

Mel

Back