What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick -Selective color change- Video Tutorial

amigo

Hey guys!
As you might have seen in the new member forum, I'm new around here.
But I'm not new to Photoshop.

I'm starting a series of short video tutorials on Youtube, and I've just launched the first one out of many.

This one is about changing specific colors in your photo, without affecting other colors. It's really short and simple, but If you're not familiar with Selective Color- This tutorial will surely help you out!

Enjoy!
Amigo

Hey guys and girls..!
I'd like to get a reaction from as many people as possible for the beginning of this Photoshop tutorial series I'm doing.
If you could write-
- Your general thoughts about this tutorial?
- Thing I could/ should improve?
- The new AP logo animation at the beginning?

Since this is the first tutorial, I believe I'll hear mixed reactions, which is exactly what I'm looking for because I want to improve. The next tutorial is almost done, and I believe I will release it on Tuesday. Of course you can subscribe to my channel to keep updated, or just follow up here or in the 'Video tutorial' section for the rest!

But most important for me now is what you think- basically so my next tutorials are better to understand and follow.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey I'm glad I could help!
That's what these tutorials are meant for.

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask me (here or on my channel) and I'll do my best to help you out.

Ciao, Amigo.

Everything that someone make and spend time is better than just siting in chair and criticize like i do :)

I think it was too quick. Reminds me some type of short version of movies (on youtube) like Matrix in 5 seconds :D
And difference between Relative and Absolute i think is worth to mention about it.

But in generally of course it's good to introduce someone who don't know about that posibility existance that there is such thing.

P.S. Sorry for my = "me speaks english"

Hey SeniorS thanks for your comment.
In general I agree with you. Obviously its not a tutorial which you can learn that much from, its more just a short video to show people a new tool that they perhaps don't know about.
You know.. Photoshop never ends.. there is always something new to learn no matter how experienced you are or how many tutorials you watch ;)
In my other tutorials I do give explanations along with the video.
See you around,
Amigo!

I'm new to the forum and so pleased I joined now :) I'm just about to to go this a go. I'll let you know how I get on !

Back