What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creepy Girl Manipulation

Hi kiddo. I like it. You certainly achieved a fine level of creepiness. Does she have a straight jacket hiding in the shadows somewhere, lol?

Or maybe that's what's burning . . .

Bit dark I know, but its meant to be.

Hee hee, you know me well.

Actually, this qualifies as an image that is correctly using darkness! Maybe a little more glow/reflection from the fire though.
Excellent job! I don't find her creepy at all, she's a bit more curious and alluring...........if this were a movie, the audience would be yelling at me saying, "NOoooo, run, run away!".

What can I say Auntie, I've been in an OR for over 30 years...........not much creeps me out.

I would have to go see if it was Michael J's ghost!

have you tried degenerating the eyes and mouth a bit? it'll make her look creepier :p

Excellent manip inkpad, though I agree with Zeealex, the girls look is a bit too friendly. Great choice of colors!

Back