What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Car

inkpad.t

Guru
Car in rain at night manipulation.

The Car.jpg

Image is low resolution. car was cut out, used the smudge tool over it to iron out some imperfections, put it on another background, then loads of color added and adjustments, then actually made the rain, fog and lighting on the front.

Thanks.

:cool2: for me your best one so far, loving the rain.

Awesome image inkpad! Great night atmosphere.
The pouring rain and the splashing raindrops in the right places are the best I've seen so far.

Thanks guys.

I did notice though that there was some horizontal lining on the rain to the right of the car and to the left of it, also on the front grill and left wheel when i zzzzzoooommm in to the image.

I have now removed them and when I get time I will re post it, can't just yet, sneaking in to PSG while at work, hope I don't get caught, there will be no more sauce for me if I do and will end up in the tower this time.

Thanks guys.. post again soon.

No Bosch... The rd was separate from the background, i combine 2 images to make the background first , then I duplicated it , then gave the second copy a box blur, then mask out the areas that I didn't wont blurry, then added the car and rest as mention in the first post.

Back