What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjusting food/plate angles on a table or counter.

FLgator

Hello! So I am often asked to combine multiple food images into one shot. The problem is that none of the angles match. I've tried the perspective tool and other tools, but it never looks correct. With all of the new AI Tools, is there anything that can compensate for this? I've attached a quick photo to show what I mean. Thanks!

Angles.jpg

Hello and welcome to PSG.

Using traditional Photoshop, I can tell you that you will not find a suitable fix for this type of situation. One factor in the list of factors needed to combine two objects like this, is that they absolutely need to be in the same or close perspective! The task, using these two images, would never work.

However, (on purpose) I am using an older version of Ps that does not have AI...................so I don't know if there is a AI solution. Hopefully some of our other members may have an AI solution for you. Good luck.

I tried with "generated fill" . After 1 hour experimenting with different prompts I gave up.
This posted image is done the old school way as Sam mentioned to do, though is not possible get a natural looking result, because of the different camera angles of the 2 product shots.

Angles chrisdesign.jpg

Hi!
In my opinion, your image with the bowl of soup positioned as it should,
would look like in my montag
The contents of the bowl would not be visible enough. So no point in promoting the product.
In my opinion, this would be the other dish that needs to be modified.
Angles.png
with liquid transparent
soup angle.png

without liquid transparent
soup angle 2.png

Back