What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing pictures and product visualisation

karolinaa.inglot

Hi Guys, I didn’t work long in Photoshop and I’m trying to put a product visualisation into a picture which I have fond.

Please tell me what is wrong i how can I change it? I think the bottle is too bright but I’m trying to play with it and can’t do it. Do you have any tricks?

It’s looking soo fake, please help :)

B63A46B2-4482-4F62-B018-1867885DA874.jpeg

I think you need to add contact shadows where her fingers touch the jar. Notice the contact shadow where her arm is resting on her abdomen. Same with the finger on the bottle.

product.jpg

The bottle is the important part in this visualization.
1. Make a selection with a soft edge of 1 pixel around the Bottle. (Red arrow)
2. Add a new layer and add the bottle.
3. Change the layer style to multiply. (Blue arrow)Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-01 .jpg

I think you need to add contact shadows where her fingers touch the jar. Notice the contact shadow where her arm is resting on her abdomen. Same with the nger on the bottle.
In addition to the contact shadows, you might select the bottle and apply a curves adjustment layer to bring down the shadow end of that curve. That will make the colors on the label more vivid.

product2.jpg

Just playing with what's possible - the neural harmonize filter for the product is another option:

1701475135582.png 1701475870617.png

Back