Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Help with clan logo

Hello,-532249_370323359674329_151032158270118_1061771_528096424_n-jpg i was wondering if somebody can make me a logo that says DoM linked together like Optic Gaming.I want the letters like that, but I want the D red, the O silver, and the M black...I would like them to also be metallic too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Re: Help with clan logo

So you want the D& M linked together but where does the o fit in and how do you link The D&M.

You cant link letters when you have a letter in the middle of them. If you link the o with either the d or M then that is putting emphasis on the O which is not really what you want I dont think. here is what I mean
    -dom-jpg

As you can see that is the closest you will get to actually linking the 2 main letters and no that is not an idea just demonstrating the fault in your design idea.

Also you have not given us the full name to work with that would help.

You also fail to mention what the logo is for if it is a wallpaper great gives us plenty of options however if it needs to be the size of a thumbnail for game battles etc then we need it to be small and clear.

I suggest you set a theme and let the designers suggest the best layout for it you will get far more interest that way.

3d is great for large pictures but does not shrink down to well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is for my clan...destroyers of man......and can u just do DM linked together and have D red with silver outlining, and M silver with red outlining, and metallic paint

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yet again how are you expecting a D & an M to link together

May I suggest just keeping it simple maybe something like this. You have the D and the M and then you also have the o as a reference to it but not dominating the logo
    -dm-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

better quality version here hopefully
    -d0m-png

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe if you do DG and have dom gaming under it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Ok last 1 for me bed time but was good to have a mess around. Gave it more of a gaming logo kind of look and a bit edgier. I am sure someone else will be along to give you some variation. That is in full 1920 x 1080 resolution you have the likes of mattattack online now he likes doing logos etc maybe some of them can help you out
    -dom2-wallpaper1080-png

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Ok I got distracted I am sure it is of no use to you but I liked the new look of your logo I was making so had to animate it give it a while to render and I will upload it to youtube. and if you have a youtube channel I will redo it properly and bring it into after effects for some finishing touches. Just supply me with your youtube channel name eg www.youtube.com/domgaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

ok if that link is actually your channel then I wish I added it before I hit the render button lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The original 1080 animation

and an example of what you could do with it in after effects kept short to save time