What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to customize wordpress blank template

moonstone

Hi, Im interested in creating my own wordpress template by using Dreamweaver, even though, still couldn't find a reliable website which can be helped. can someone guide me to do this please?

Thanks in advance,

well this all depends on your experience it is a long lengthy process often starts out in photoshop for the more graphical templates, then made into html, then CSS is added then it needs to be made into PHP and then split up into all the different wordpress formats.

and depending on what it is for you may be better off with using a theme such as headways which lets you build up a theme live with adding elements such as side bars and scrolling banners etc
or ultimatum
http://ultimatumtheme.com/

there also programs such as artisteer which will let you build and export themes doing the good old drag and drop system as well.

I did find a video once upon a time a couple of years ago on youtube that was about 2 hours long that went through the process but that would be outdated now.

Back