What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Practice Manipulation for 4-11-2013

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Here is another one downloaded from free files. The original was really noisy and out of whack. I have recently acquired Color Mechanic and Nik software. I used PS and various filters from these tools. Here it is. Comments appreciated.
Practice 4-11-2013.JPG

It could be the look you are going for, but my preference would be to remove that green in her hair just above her right boobie,:cheesygrin: it's even on the blouse

Yeah, I worked on that but guess I missed that little bit. Thanks for pointing it out. What is your rank in the graphic police force now?:p
It could be the look you are going for, but my preference would be to remove that green in her hair just above her right boobie,:cheesygrin: it's even on the blouse

I get permission to pop my head out from underneath the rug now and then. I'm not sure if that's considered any type of rank
But I am sure somebody out here will think up one and label me:mrgreen:

I think your deserving of at least Captain rank. :)
I get permission to pop my head out from underneath the rug now and then. I'm not sure if that's considered any type of rank
But I am sure somebody out here will think up one and label me:mrgreen:

Thank you.......... check is in the mail for that one:mrgreen:.. be sure the teller at the bank holds onto that until it's stamped approved otherwise it may bounce all over the place:rofl:

What? With all your bucks from image edits ...????

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Lol I have my lucky days, then there's those clowns who waste your time, but it pays the billsNot complements, That is a separate account I write checks from for those ........:mrgreen:

Back