What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Mad Max style

pancho1871

Hello guys, I'm here with a request, if you read it, it might like the idea too.

Basically, can someone change "warboys" for "valhalla" with the same font and details?
I don't know how to use photoshop and I'm affraid that is extremely hard to learn and do it for myself due to the lack of time that I have, sorry for that.
With respect to the image, I plan to print it in a canvas and use it in the back of my truck, it will totally look badass with the Mad Max touch and the Valhalla paradise dream.

Thx.

valhalla.jpg

MrToM

Guru
I took the liberty of making it just black and white and at a size good enough for a 60x60 inch print.

The image posted below is just a 700 x 700px version for reference, the zip file contains a copy of it, the psd file and an 18000 x 18000px png version...in case you don't have the ability to edit the psd file.

valhalla_MT_700x700_02.png

DOWNLOAD

Regards.
MrToM.

pancho1871

WOW!! my man! You totally rock!
The background was a concern I had, but now is full black and I love it! This is exactly what I had in mind and the .zip file with the optimal resolution, ooh wee! I think it's just perfect for the guys in the print store can work. I really appreciate it your work and good will.
A big hug for you from a friend from la Patagonia Argentina. Thank you so much for helping me out and draw a smile on my face!