What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need Un-Retouched Photos for Practices

Hytham

Hello

Can you guys tell me website which I can get Un-Retouched faces photos from it please ?

What I should search for on Google ?...I tried "Un-Retouched Photos" XD...of course I didn't get what I need yet..Actually sometimes I found good pics but it's so rare...Idk if there is website for this goal or not

I dont know if this is the right way to point you because the resolutions are low, but maybe flickr or instagram as the users that post their dont usually alter thier images.

I dont know if this is the right way to point you because the resolutions are low, but maybe flickr or instagram as the users that post their dont usually alter thier images.

I think those 2 sites contain personal photos which I can't use them before the owner premission ??

Good point but I have read that the copyright on instagram means the user does not have ownership of their images. Taking this out of the equation for that site or any other, if its just for practice you can acces millions of images. Just be aware of peoples rights to their images if you intend to use them yourself or for publication.

Back