What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request!

iggypop

I was wondering if anyone would help me photoshop this picture. In the attached photo, I'd like the message on the paper being held to say "Realjock 1 2 3" clearly and boldly. I'd like for it to look handwritten and like it was written on that same paper. And for the original writing to not be visible. But keeping the scale, lighting, and everything else in the photo the same.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 8
No that can't be done in photoshop...I tried :cry:

photo4.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen Chrisx mention the identity thing in other posts......can I get a Mod to elaborate on this?

Iggy..............until I hear what a mod says about this, this is all I can offer at the moment.

Realjock123.jpg

Chris was trying to make a comment about being that person for real, i deleted the comment as it serves no purpose within this thread.
Are any of us real or not and can anyone else prove that either way?

Thanks Paul, I wasn't sure what he was referring to. I did not want to break a rule. I normally don't help with these kinds of requests, but it's late and I'm bored.

Here ya go Iggy,

Realjock123.1.jpg

The only time rules are broken are when members go too far or down a road thats pointless or causes the OP or that requested image any real distress, actually doing this type of request in my opinion is practice pure and simple.

Yet I can understand why someone might be concerned. It seems like a pretty harmless thing. It isn't as obvious as some really clear identity theft or apparent attempt to humiliate. I think what threw me off was the blacked out face. Unusual, but not really impossible to imagine why. Good job guys, and the prize to Sam for the handwritten words, lol.

Hey EPG,

I zoomed in on the original writing and just noted how it appeared at magnification. I sampled the color of the writing. I removed the old lettering with the spot healing brush. I then used a soft brush tool and my tablet and I roughly scribbled in the new text trying to recreate the same texture and strokes I observed from the original text. I had to play with the color a little before it looked right. I did add a slight Gaussian blur.........that's about it. Pretty simple and straight forward.

Back