What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make mine-tunnel frames for a small game

mad.lm

Hi all,

I want to build a mine-tunnel for a mine-cart game. So I thought of creating three tunnelframes for the motion. I attached those three different wall elements I´ve got:

decke 1, decke 2, decke 3

I tried a couple of times to align them, but the result is just not right. I can´t get them in the same shape (frame1, frame2, frame3).

I can´t really get three frames done so that it looks like you´re moving forward in a mine-tunnel.
Is my approach just wrong? Or does anybody have any advice how I could get three frames done in psd?

Many thc in advance!
Martin

Attachments

• decke3.jpg
    decke3.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 1
  • decke2.jpg
    decke2.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 1
  • decke1.jpg
    decke1.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 1
  • frame1.png
    frame1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • frame2.png
    frame2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • frame3.png
    frame3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Thanks EN (good to see you!), other than improving the tunnel aesthetically, I had no idea on how to animate this for a game.

I did this yesterday, but was convinced/decided it was not what the OP wanted. But I will post it just in case.

trideck_04.png

Back