What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can this photo be fixed? Please help.

Seekingtheangel

Hi guys,

I have a photo that is really messed up and I wonder if it's beyond fixing?
i normally can do some small retouching stuff myself, but here we have out of focus photo taken with a cell phone.
The worst thing: my eyes that are normally green are GLOWING and I have no idea how did it happen.
This photo is REALLY important to me, it was taken when I met two of my favorite DJs and it sucks that it came messed up like that.
I don't need for it to look OK in hi-res, I just want to share it on social media.

The photo is attached to this post.

Thank you for your interest and any help you can offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
Two biggest killers of any photoshopper are crappy phone images and out of focus crappy phone images.

As Paul said, don't expect miracles. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't have the same magic software that all the TV crime shows seem to have which can fix any photo. :-(

My suggestion: never display it larger than a few hundred pixels on the longest side, and maybe most people won't notice how grubby it looks.

Also, I apologize about your new set of eyes. I know they are a bit funky. I didn't feel like putting more than a few minutes into this (mostly because I knew the results would never be all that good), but needed eyes to replace yours, so I quickly grabbed the eyes of the man on the left.

Maybe someone else will be generous and want to spend more time on this.

Tom

Attachments

• image-tjm01-acr0-ps03a_sRGB_600px_wide-02.jpg
    image-tjm01-acr0-ps03a_sRGB_600px_wide-02.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 38

Back