What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please settle an argument between me and my girlfriend?

Andy Martinez

Me and my girlfriend are arguing about how good and how real photoshop can be,

can an you change th back ground, change the clothes, remove the people in the background, and add a bit of cardboard in between mine and my best friends hands that says,

see I told you so

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi Andy.

LOL.... hhope we don't add more to your argument than settling it.....

Not that we freely dish out free edits . We prefer to guide users on how to do this in Photoshop.

Someone might come along to help you out and do this. But this may take a while to do. You just have to check your thread from time to time.

Hmm, can you cut the guy out on the right,keep the background, but change the Colour of the jacket and get rid of the flower? Still keeping the sign?

Hi Andy.

While we don't mind requests for free edits, you should consider that any member who decides to contribute to your cause, takes time from their own busy schedule to perform the edit. Since the member is not being compensated for their time and effort, asking for corrections and/or multiple edits is not suggested. Although unspoken, it's expected that you should be content with any help you get.
You still have the option of having this thread moved to the freelance forum.
Thanks

Now this may seem like an unfair statement but, your responses seem to be trolling our good will.

We may accommodate edits but won't allow multiple freebie edits. Members are doing this of their own free will. Please don't take advantage of the situation as a freebie. Dv8 already gave you guidelines for freelance.

Last one.
ben130xr.png
The best thing to do, if she thinks it is easily done, is to get her to have a go at what has been done here. This way, she will realise there is no magic button to do these things, and takes years of practice to be any good at Photoshop. People can't just decide to do image editing, and be good straight away.

Does she by any chance also call every effect on Photoshop "Air Brushing"?
There is a free trial from adobe if she wants to prove herself wrong!

Wow, That is amazing to watch him troll like that. Well done.

You must not know what trolling means, unless they were purposely disrupting the forum with a request which nobody was forced to do.

One could always misconstrue your post, or this, to be trollish.

Last edited:
And he likes you! Santa that is.

Chad, you did great work for the OP. I suggested above that his lavish request, which you so generously fulfilled, might be a bit much, and yes I know the def of trolling. Still, it felt a bit like he might be pulling our legs, since he was not satisfied with the amount and quality of work you did initially. But, I will be the first to admit that many if not most people, don't realize what it takes to make those alterations. Even newbies to PS are flummoxed often enough.

And he likes you! Santa that is.

Chad, you did great work for the OP. I suggested above that his lavish request, which you so generously fulfilled, might be a bit much, and yes I know the def of trolling. Still, it felt a bit like he might be pulling our legs, since he was not satisfied with the amount and quality of work you did initially. But, I will be the first to admit that many if not most people, don't realize what it takes to make those alterations. Even newbies to PS are flummoxed often enough.

I have the app!

242120_screenshot.jpg

Back