What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Name like this urgently, PLEASE HELP

Mr. Khan

I need something like this with the same background color:

MFKv1dU.png

The colour used here is of Pakistani Flag.
I need someone to change the Font or probably the font style of this picture if possible or make it a bit better.

THANKS A LOT in advance
Need it urgently if possible :(

Do you mean something like this or do you want that font but cleaned up really if you want to pay someone for work the best approach is to be as informative as possible as soon as possible, Time is money my friend.
Hassan.png

Do you mean something like this or do you want that font but cleaned up really if you want to pay someone for work the best approach is to be as informative as possible as soon as possible, Time is money my friend.
View attachment 45227
well yes, something like this I would say though I am sorry to you but I can't pay anything :'( I am sorry if it took your any time...
well, I am very very sorry but I didn't read the rules of this board before posting here...
I only have $0.2 in Paypal which I think is a very very small amount for this and I am again sorry for posting here :(

Back