What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me get an anime tie, please.

Ushima911

Hello friends. I am trying to get a tie custom made at a shop nearby, and need to adjust the picture I wish to use. So, here is the picture.

paper_plane_of_love_by_kahookashii-d7klx8g_zpsafc40b5b.jpg

The person making the tie said she needed to be standing straight, as opposed to being tilted as she is now. Since I needed to tilt her, I thought I'd throw in some extras as well. So, I tried doing it myself, and it came out and looked like poo. So now, desperate and weak, helpless and defenseless, I am coming to the masters, or gurus, for much needed help.

Like I said, I needed her tilted so she's standing straight. Not only that, but I'd like to take her out of that background, and put her in a half navy blue, half white background. Oh, and I'd like to keep that little heart next to her as well.

If someone does pick this up, and does wish to throw in some extras, by all means.

Thank you so much, and I hope I can get someone to help me with this! Thank you, Gurus.

PS to my reply above could you show us your efforts?

You can do all the other requests yourself, call it meeting you halfway, if you require any help just ask we will be here to help you through it.
kom.jpg

Well thank you for meeting me half way, Paul. I used your picture as a reference, and I'm sure it'll come out great. Just need to wait for the outcome. I really appreciate it, sir.

Back