What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busted...Need help Analyzing picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck1990

View attachment 51346

So here is the situation. Either I am extremely paranoid, or my girlfriend is busted. After a nice old fight (of epic proportions), i was browsing the craigslist casual encounters and came across this. Now i would recognize that booty from a mile away but i do not want to jump to conclusions so i came here for help.

Here is what got me a little skeptical. The red mark on her spine (fresh scar from the couch-if its her), and it looks like there may be a sort of massive scar on her left leg where the shadow starts due to extra pixelation (which she has from an accident) I just cannot tell with the resolution. On her right cheek, she also has a Clover tattoo, does it look like this could have been covered up?

Just want to know from the experts what may be going on in this picture. If anyone could sharpen it up or somehow tell if there is a cover up on the right cheek that would be awesome. I'm ****ing paranoid but just given the timing, the aforementioned factors, and the title of the craigslist post "recently single" i would like to figure this out.

View attachment 51349
^ you can kind of see the scar in this picture

Thanks alot,
Chuck

Last edited:
I do not believe anyone here would be able to tell you 100% or even 50% with certainty and not what we are here for.

Sorry...

Chuck,
Sorry bud but this is not our mission here. Subsequently I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back