What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 10: The Addition of Fractals & Bits n' Bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The background is: the Zen Realms by Swaroop@deviantarts.com
The critter in the back pack is:fantasy_creatures_by_blueraincz@deviantarts.com
Fractal brushes also from deviantarts: Great_fractal_brushes_6_by_Oktanas and Fractal Chaos by Blazter
Wave filter used for "digitized" effects.

WatersEdge.jpg

The_Zen_realms_by_Swaroop 2.jpg fantasy_creatures_by_blueraincz-d4dzmil2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice adjustment ego! I still think a little more highlight on the magenta (?) rose would help. Maybe a glint in that right eye? LOL

ive already onto the rose , thought about it this morning before work lol

you know ill listen

watch this space , love your opinions your pretty much always onto it your eye is very good

as an oil painter in my early days i had the same problem . just wanted to get the work done and on show lol sometimes a little early

my next challenge

pull out a piece of work that there are no suggestions haha , probably never happen

wouldnt change a thing are the words im after one day , do you think i should color another bit of my photoshop hard work picture if you remember , im thinking maybe one more patch of blue

great works both of the last two , this was always going to be a great challenge cant wait to get some inspiration and four hours of free time

Hershey! Love yours! Maybe just clean the edges of the blue ribbon thing up a little bit so it's a little more fluid? ^_^ looks great though! Love the colors!

I love most of these...I just don't get it though.

That is olde fart syndrome...........:confused:

MikeMc said:
I love most of these...I just don't get it though.

That is olde fart syndrome...........:confused:

What part? Who has olde fart syndrome?

I hear ya Mike! LOL!! I guess it's just abstract. But I also suffer from OFS.

Here's another..............don't know what I was thinking and it's not in keeping with the challenge, but it was fun to make. I had many versions of this, but I settled on this one for now. I'm working on a fractured version.

WaterBasedLifeform.png

Last edited:
i just like seeing people incorporate different objects into a photo lol! it's really for my own personal gratification lol! :mrgreen:

OFS? Yeah, I guess there must be one or two or 3 or 4 of us here . . .

Sam, I think yours fits the challenge fine. It just gives me the heebie jeebies. But Kate never said that was against the rules!

My turn with the elegant girl:

shattered.jpg

Last edited:
Heebie Jeebies! Yeah, it is kinda out there! LOL!!

Her's another take on the bubble boy. This is a Black Water Hole!

BlackWaterHole_01.png

Can you tell I'm bored.

Thanks kate, I changed the ribbon a little. Actually re-did it with a different brush. Think it works a little better now. Check it out.

learnt this trick early , helps everyone to look at your changes very easily

make your changes upload your new version and then copy the link and paste it below your comment , this way we can easily find your picture by clicking on the link it takes us to the right page

i think this challenge will generate a lot of pages and we all know what page we posted our own but not anyone elses , it really saves us searching for your improvements

ibclare love half of it

very cool but the tattoo dosent look right to me

but very nice effort

the tattoo keeps drawing me in and i dont want to look at that there is so much more above it but i keep going back to it

the body does need something maybe some fragmentation im not sure but as i said i love the top half of this image as usual well done

maybe change the skin even

my image needs fragmentation ill check out your tutorial link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back