What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grumpy Old Farts?

Peaches Of The Night

I have no idea where to ask this question :rolleyes: Finally picked (darn font size mess-up) :redface: as I was saying ~ Can some one tell me what it takes to join the group ~ Grumpy Old Farts? ~ :rofl:

Well if you ask some people I very grumpy & I am darn it do having TBI count toward being a grumpy old fart? Humm b-yearis 1960 so that makes me what 54?? TBI took my ability to do basic math away :rolleyes: BUT I can be grumpy for you when ever you want :thumbsup:

OHHH :banghead: that simple :thumbsup: Thanks IamSam

Hey I just realized I dont have a mustache, BUT I sneaked in anyway :rofl:

Last edited:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you mean there is a Group...here...now? I bet I qualify for sure.

just confused....

That Perfect!! I believe you need to be confused to be here :rofl: I think IamSam told me that ;) & IDad I hzd Tourette's syndrome for years SOO!! I made it to the right spot!!!!!!! :naughty:

What it takes to join is balls, you obviously have some .......welcome! lol Wow Grumpy Old Farts hasn't been very active, perhaps a good Grump needed? :rofl:

idad I can fit that bill perfectly :thumbsup:

I feel at home already :rofl:

:sad::sad: Darn it!!! I been humm dont know word (not using my Photoshop) I opened it today &&& :banghead: my stupid TBI took memory of doing lots of things in there away!!! I have to relearn it :cry:

Hmmm, I've seen this group listed in the groups area since I joined. But I'm not much of a joiner. OTOH, if it is going to be active and we can grump to our heart's content, I certainly have plenty to grump about. I am working on being the true curmudgeon for whom I have had exemplary models in my life. However, I don't think any of us will be able to reach the pinnacle which is iDad.

@ df8_ **** opps sorry even looking at keys mess up :cry: I having bad day11 BUT I will keep trying, Photoshop is to amazing not to keep trying

Back