What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which looks better

lol I guess it is back to the drawing board I have not got the patience to edit a 1000 copies of the apple logo even with the help of a cloner and emitter that many thinking particles animated really is not a quick process.
So the idea was to have a 1000 baby logos flow into the frame like a wind effect using cloners effectors and a custom emitter where they will fly to a particle attractor with rigid body tags so it creates like a washing machine swirl as more flew in they would have dissolved to form the larger version and end up with what you see in the pictures.
This kind of animation works fine if you are using simple objects like spheres cubes discs etc where you can set the polygons down to really low resolution and still have the option to render perfect. But I really do not have the patience to do it with a complicated shape.

So a slight delay but I promise once I have worked out a new cool animation I will post it.

lol I guess it is back to the drawing board I have not got the patience to edit a 1000 copies of the apple logo even with the help of a cloner and emitter that many thinking particles animated really is not a quick process.
So the idea was to have a 1000 baby logos flow into the frame like a wind effect using cloners effectors and a custom emitter where they will fly to a particle attractor with rigid body tags so it creates like a washing machine swirl as more flew in they would have dissolved to form the larger version and end up with what you see in the pictures.
This kind of animation works fine if you are using simple objects like spheres cubes discs etc where you can set the polygons down to really low resolution and still have the option to render perfect. But I really do not have the patience to do it with a complicated shape.

So a slight delay but I promise once I have worked out a new cool animation I will post it.

you should grow some patience, I'd like to see what these words mean in animation ;)

I will do a quick preview. low resolution though lol otherwise it takes hours to render.

Ok I have done it so I can explain it a bit blag it as I go along thing and it is no where near what the finished product will be will post it here once it has been rendered and uploaded to youtube.

Here you go please understand this is very basic introduction and has a lot more involved replace the spheres in your mind with apple logos lol.
next to the resolution settings press the snowflake for some festive fun. ( oh that only works within toutube lol.)

Pretty awesome concept, I think you should do it with the apples, even if it takes a lot of patience, you'll feel all the more proud when it's finished :p
and of course this has NOTHING to do with me wanting you to do it...:p

Actually we are back on track well sort off except my decent graphics card blew up on me earlier oops so lost it all but starting again I worked out a simple redisgn and work around.

I was just busy this afternoon making a youtube intro for 1 of our members in fact so new graphics card reinstalled time to get to it now was just checking to see if we had any spam to clear but all is good.

Back