What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nother Jet Fighter Wallpaper Wallpaper

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
This looks very similar to the old one I did WAAAAY back, but I felt the need to take time away from my Graphics work and revisit it, only with a more HQ stock image.

Image used this time:
16074.jpg

which was turned into (double click for HQ):
SU37-2 watered.jpg

Do excuse the mask error I've made towards the center and top left.

you likey?

But so much more expert Zee. Your Photoshop skills have flown to greater heights! I like it and I remember very well your earlier wallpapers. This one is very cool, colors, image manipulation, textures, special effects. Beautiful. Bravo lady mod!

urg, i wouldnt want to cut out that plane with a pen tool >_<

although one suggestion, add a pwny

@ExProsiveGaming Thank you!

But so much more expert Zee. Your Photoshop skills have flown to greater heights! I like it and I remember very well your earlier wallpapers. This one is very cool, colors, image manipulation, textures, special effects. Beautiful. Bravo lady mod!
Thank you For the Kind Words Clare would you definitely say it's one up from the older version?

I really want to show a certain piece of my graphics work that took me a fair while but I can't until the a few months after my grades come through, sucks.

@Chrisix, If it helps i used the Lasso tool and softened the selection afterwards i like the Lasso tool :)

Or do you mean Plane as in:
v307890.jpg
??? in which case yes, that looks like a bit of a tricky plane to cut out.

It has a snail, does that count? Little Bert in the bottom right? he invades all my works these days.

Back