What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few pieces of typography

CL3

Few basic typography stuff I have done in the past few weeks not had much time ATM with work and stuff and limited access to the web. But thought i would share any comments or constructive criticism welcome thanks.

Music Equaliser Typography.jpg

Shattered Typography.jpg

Peeled Sticker Typography.jpg

Hi CL3. I just saw these. I don't have any constructive criticism. The hip hop lighting impression is cool. I like the way feeling shattered also feels a little cramped. It works for me; adds to the emotional feeling. And I agree with Jessi, the last one is humorous and I like the colors. Oh, maybe one thought here. Just a very little bit of shadow under the peels to the background would make them seem more on the BG; and I think the shadows you have now are too dark. Thanks for sharing!

Feeling shattered: If everything is supposed to have been dropped from a height, I would say spread the letters out a bit more like the spare glass all around. You can break it up quite a bit and the human eye will still recognize the font and be able to read it. Lots of room for creativity there.

Back