What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first photoshop projects

HenkeP

Hey guys!
I just got fired from my office the other week due to cost reductions and so on. So now when i have all the time in the world i thought that I better do something productve so i decieded to start learning Photoshop.
Here are some of my very first projects:

losthighway3.jpgtest1.jpg

What do you think?

These are pretty good Henke!
The plane crash could use some work but the second image is great!

Keep it up!

edit: Sorry about the job!

I agree with Iamsam love the second one. the first would need little bit more blending the plan looks from an othe rpicture but nice work :)

Well done for a first attempt man 2nd image is my fave. Always good to see people getting into ps.

my condolences about your work.

top Image looks good, the dust clouds could be blended in a little more, maybe change the color a bit and mask around the edges a wee bit too. maybe up the saturation of the aircraft too.

it kinda reminds me about the recent events regarding a mysterious disappearance of a certain boeing 777. Even though that aircraft looks like an Airbus A330. definitely airbus :p

I like the second image, but that watermark is bugging me XD

have you followed tutorials, or is this your own thinking?

Thank you all for the feedback, hopefully it will help me improve!
It looks like I will have my job back pretty soon but I will definitely keep up the photoshoping ;)
I can agree with you that the plane looks out of place, I should have choosed another background to make it blend in a bit better. and I also totaly see what you are saying about the fire and the dust. I will take some time to redo the photo with these improvments in mind :)

I have watched some tutorials on how to make the glas bubble (that one was vey tricky).
Otherwise I've just tried my way through and relied on trial and error.
BTW, the plane is an Boeing 737 ;)

Back