Recent content by Bateman1988

  1. B

    How can I achieve this effect?

    Hi graphic designers, I'm trying to fill my portfolio with some new posters. I really want this effect seen in the background of this photo, behind the cars, that blurry/motion thing. How can I get something like that? Does it have a specific name? Thank you!