What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Matyas's latest activity

  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Happy October everyone, I've been under the weather all week...still am actually...but I wanted to kick off the Halloween season with a...
  • E
    Hi All, I just created some new seamless brick textures. You'll find them at the top of the page here...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Greetings Fellow Creatives, This week's new music track is a looping one: "PUZZLES IN FARAWAY LANDS " You can listen to it here...
  • E
    Another crazy busy week last week, but I did manage to create a distressed wood texture to add to the library. It's free, of course, to...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Since my website is completely ad-free and community-supported, please consider making a small contribution on the site if you possibly...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Hey everyone, please be sure to check out my Game Music Mega Pack. The pack contains over 1460 music tracks (looping and non-looping)...
  • E
    Greetings Fellow Creatives, I've made some new seamless brick textures to share with the community...they live here on my website...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Happy September! I finished this music track yesterday and thought I'd share it with the community: "CRYPTIC DREAMS" You can listen...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Greetings Creatives, It's been a very busy week, but I managed to create a couple of new music tracks to share with the community. They...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Happy Thursday Everyone, I've just created and uploaded a new track to share with the community: "BUILDING THINGS IN FARAWAY PLACES"...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Hey everyone, This week's brand new music tracks are: "FUNKY SIDEWALK ANTICS" https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-5/ "COSMIC CANDY...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Happy August, Creatives! I've created a couple of brand new looping music tracks to share with you...free to use, as always, with...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Greetings Fellow Creators, Please be sure to check out my Ogg Game Music Mega Pack. It has over 1400 tracks in it (looping and...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Hey Everyone, This week's brand new music tracks are: "A MAZE OF SECRET DUNGEONS" You can listen to it here...
  • E
    Eric Matyas replied to the thread Free Music Resource.
    Greetings Fellow Creative Souls, "STRATOSPHERE" (Looping) is this week's new release in higher-quality Ogg format. I originally...
Back
Top