- I am using Photoshop CC 2019 on Windows 10.
- I have Image > Mode set to Grayscale, 16 Bits/Channel.
- I don't know what that means or where to look for it.
- I've tried all three, but I'm primarily using Save As.
- I have Image > Mode set to 16 Bits/Channel.
- I'm saving to greyscale, as far...
So, I'm trying to export a 16-bit greyscale image to use as a heightmap. For this image I'm using exact halftone as "sea level" where 7FFF / 8000 is shore, 0000 is lowest possible point, and FFFF is the heighest. But when I export it, the colors are offset so that 7FFF winds up being something...