What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello I'm Darko! Nice to meet you all.

bucika

Hello,

My name is Darko I'm from small country in Europe Montenegro (maybe you've heard abut the famous beach called "Budva")
I'm 21 years old, material art fanatic. I love mobile phones and graphical design.. I'm studying Telecommunications at the computer university.
I'm here to have fun, help if I can, and to get help with the design of my gym's logo, witch I'll be opening later this year (If everything goes as planed).
I love life and I want to live it as fully as I can. I'm not native English speaker but I try to speak it as good as I can, so I want to say sorry if sometimes I write something that doesn't make sense.

I want to say hello to all girls and guy's here on that superb forum! Cheers

Darko

Hello Darko, nice to meet you and welcome to PSG. I'm a fan of the martial arts as well.

Hi Sam. Nice to meet you too! Wow that's awesome, do you train something? What kind of sports do you like?

I don't train anymore, more of an observer nowadays. I'm big MMA fan. I like all sports, but I'm not obsessed.

Ow got ya! I've had 3 amateur mma fights till now. 2:1 score. I like to watch UFC. I'm a fan of Ronda, but usually I go for underdogs. ;)
I'm however in love with material arts, started training Judo at age of 5 and was hooked ever since. :)

Welcome to PSG Darko, nice to meet you.

Good luck with your future gym plans, I hope it all goes well for you.

Enjoy your stay here, I hope we can help you along the way.

Back