What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas and advance Happy New year2015 from shameem66,Bangladesh.

shameem66

Hi,I have heard many appreciation about the forum,hope I will practically find it. A great forum consists of great people finding those people here will be my good luck.Thanks everybody since nobody is perfect enough, it is very tough to learn something great.Looking forward to learn more...

Hello shameem66 and welcome to PSG.

Last edited:
Welcome the the forum, Shameem66.

I appreciate and thank you for the compliments you have for our forum. We try our very best to help out anyone who comes knocking at our door and hope we could help you out with your Photoshop needs.

But there's no need to create a poll for this. We prefer using the poll features for other matters.

I"m moving your thread to a more appropriate forum section where other members can meet and greet you.

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYOUS BOUNTIFUL NEW YEAR to you and yours in advance.

Enjoy your time here at PSGurus.

Back