What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Shropshire

JotaSV

I'm an experienced photographer but a novice when it comes to Photoshop, I'm hoping to learn lots on here.
John

Welcome, John!

It's great to see another photographer join the group. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Our primary goal is to help people learn PS.

Also, if you feel like it, we would love to see some of your pix. There is a specific forum for photography - just start your own new thread in it.

BTW, even though I've been using PS since the mid 1990s, like you, I also consider myself primarily a photographer, maybe because I started down that road a bit earlier (back in the 1950s), LOL.

Cheers,

Tom M

Thank you Tom. I started in the early 80's. I've been through film, developing, enlargers and all that stuff. I sort of gave up in the late 90's but got back into again when digital arrived. I'm currently using a canon 700d, but I still have my old eos10 gathering dust in the cupboard.

Back