What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How NOT to restore a picture

I saw this on Dangerous Minds. It's hard to get upset because it wasn't in any way malicious. The poor old woman was upset and honestly thought she could restore it. It's actually pretty humorous and make me chuckle.

You would think that she would have known she is rubbish at painting. She has had 80 years to figure it out before destroying what was left of a treasured piece of art.

Lol anyone watched the first Mr. Bean movie from the 90s? He would've done a better job at this lol.

Well, regardless her tought that she could restore the paintings, she could have stoped when did see what came out from her hands. Not even close to anything human :(

If a "doctor" after a leg removal realise the cut was bad idea, wont cut the other leg just to make the person equal high would he?

She was too selfhis to realize what she has done and now she is trying to find excuses.

I think she actually did that local church a favour. I heard they are getting a lot more donations because of the publicity from people wanting to see the monkey.

Seriously its done on photoshop curtain brackets
May be the designer is the 10 th standard boy that's why doing this type of photos editing well nice efforts by the designer hahahaha

Last edited:

Back