What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horror movie

Paul

Former Member
Just been to see the conjuring, a good horror flick supposedly true:rofl:

:eek:

My daughter saw it the other day, said that is awesome. Going to take the wife and check it out.

Geez, that looks like good scary fun!

I like horror and will undoubtedly see it, but what I *really* am into is hard-core science fiction. If anyone sees any new movies in that genre, let us know what you thought.

Humm ... maybe we need a sticky movie review thread. :)

T

Geez, that looks like good scary fun!

I like horror and will undoubtedly see it, but what I *really* am into is hard-core science fiction. If anyone sees any new movies in that genre, let us know what you thought.

Humm ... maybe we need a sticky movie review thread. :)

T

Photoshop, sticky movie review thread, I don't see the correlation you mods and that sticky stuff....:banghead:

Hey, that's what this off-topic forum is for. I look at it kinda like our own little pub. All work and no play isn't fun. LOL.

T

I love a great scare but paranormal (ghosts and haunting) flicks are a major stretch for me. Don't get me started on this subject!

However, like Tom, science fiction is what I prefer!

Back