What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your Cat Pix Here

Clare, that's a cute photo. My cats were never counter surfers, my ex saw to that.

Christina, now that's more like what my cats would do, lay on my tablet or keyboard to keep me from working.

Nowadays the cats aren't allowed on the counters, but the table is their feeding ground (so the dogs don't eat catfood). When they lived as kittens with my late hubby and me, he gave them total run of the house. How can you resist the shenanigans of kittens after all. They still sneak on top of laptops when my fiancee and I aren't around. I think animals are hilarious, like kids. I hate to restrict them so I am pretty lenient. They all get to share my dinner, the protein part of it that is (but not till I'm done eating - the only way I can relax and eat slowly is if we go out for dinner, lol). That's how I keep my girlish figure!

New addition to the familiy!
Dante, half Maine Coon, half Persian, born 19th April (my husband's b'day)
He had a little "tummy issue" on the way home, so first thing was a bath.Not the best way to welcome a kitten, but it was unavoidable.
Well, here he is.

dante.jpg

IMG_20140617_091326.jpg

Maine Coons are wonderful, and BIG. I love the places kittens decide to curl up in. I hope this one gives you lots of enjoyment and love. They always do for me. I don't think I will ever be able to live without a cat or dog, moat likely a bunch. Thank god my fiancee feels the same way.

I got a puppy a few weeks ago... first dog I've owned since 1999... my daughter and bf wanted one so I figured, wth! right?

No. I'm a cat person. Cats are cute and sweet and I don't have to TOUCH it's poo ... and out in public at that. I should have gotten a cat.

Have your daughter and bf touch the "poo" so you don't have to. They need some responsibility to get what they want, right?

I have both cats and dogs, and I love not having a litter box (though one cat wants it when it rainds, so I relent; she's 16 years old after all). Cats need so much less as they are so independant. But they still want attention and affection, just on their own terms.

Dogs roll over and offer their bellies just about anytime you look at them closely! I'm betting you fall in love with that puppy and hog its attention and play with it constatnly. Come back and tell us if you fall victim to that magnetism. We have a post your pup thread too.

You just can't trust cats not to be curious. Good thing they have nine lives. I would be using one up about now!

zoe-at-peril.jpg

Last edited:

Back