What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the heck is your name and . . .

As usual, I'm always a very literal guy. I'll give you one guess what my name is, LOL!

T

Maybe it's Manny . . . to be or not to be; what is the answer to the question? You brought it up, lol. We just might have to start calling you Mr. T if you don't enlighten us. Oh heck, guess I'll just stay with Tom.

Nah, there's this new guy in town that's got that one pretty much locked up, and I sure don't want to be mistaken for that huge dude that used to be on TV, LOL.

T

You don't have a Mohawk tho So I could tell by the hair!!!

pity-the-fool.jpgtumblr_m55nneYRDW1rxhxa1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
But that was not meant for you Mike! LOL! Like mine, it's fairly obvious.

Hey Everyone , my name is Gautam and gautamz07 is my username because most user names , Z was added because my original name was taken on most sites already and also adding Z sounds cool LOL , and 07 in the end once again is because 007 was taken on most sites :D :D :D :D

Hummm ... I'm not quite sure why, but there's something I don't quite like that the long ending u added. "Mr T" is starting to sound better and better. LOL.

T

:cheesygrin: No offense meant Mr.T...... That's the symptoms from my watching too much Tom and Jerry.

Southern black lady (they never showed her face) calling out for Thomaassss..... :rofl:

:cheesygrin: No offense meant Mr.T...... That's the symptoms from my watching too much Tom and Jerry.

Southern black lady (they never showed her face) calling out for Thomaassss..... :rofl:

Almost sounds believable! LOL

I wonder how long Paul has had that link in his collection.

Never knew you to be a Tom & Jerry fan Paul. Seems a wee bit out of character . . . truck driver, tatoo artist, he-man . . . :rofl:

My name is Darko, but everyone calls me by my nick name Bucika.. witch means PIN (little needle) becuse I was really to fat, and instad of calling me fatty they called me PIN.. it stucked :)

Back