What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random out and about stuff.

Interesting thread and nice pics Paul.

I call this one "cloverleaf patch". At first glance it's nothing special. But there is something very unusual in the picture. Try to find out!

DSCN3652_1200.jpg

Chris, looks like a baby bird or squirrel hiding in there.

These are great Paul. Thanks for the subject. It's like chrisdesign's step outside your door last week. (was it last week?)

I call this one, sky flies . . . or OMG, all that deferred home maintenance.

OMG.jpg

Last edited:
Paul - I love the composition of your shopping cart photo! The only thing I would do is clean it up a bit to make it more stylized / graphic. Unfortunately, since all I had to work with was a 800px wide version, everything is a bit choppy / stair-cased, but I think u get the idea.

T

Attachments

• forgotten-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB-690px_plus_edges-01.jpg
    forgotten-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB-690px_plus_edges-01.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 14
Really nice touch Tom, just using my daughters little Nikon coolpix s3500.

Hey, nothing wrong with small cameras. As they say, it's the Indian that counts, not his arrows, LOL.

Again, I really like the idea, composition, etc.

Just think, in a couple of years, you could have your own exhibition, "Shopping Carts of the World", and get to write off your travels on your taxes, LOL. (I'm only half joking...)

T

Back