What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick easy challenge

Hoogle

Guru
sig challenge.png
Ok we all know I set a challenge on wallpapers that is never ending and still open here you can post signatures and facebook timeline cover pictures. Interested to see what you come up with. Lets get showing off your skill with signatures facebook cover pics and will even open it up to avatars. Static, animated and 3d all acceptable. This is just purely for fun and a chance to welcome new members to the site and get to know each other a bit better you can call it a social thread.

Last edited:
are you going through a sepia tone phase lol all though I do like it as it is different.

Keep them coming I am looking for good design originality etc there may be alternative motives behind this all will be revealed later and you are someone on my watch list.

madetofail.png
I killed this one with too many effects I know xD And I don't really think the font was such a good choice.. *sigh*

inoob, do u have a tutorial for the flames? Or tell me how to do it?

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Kozzi-dollar-sign-in-cube-flame-361 X 359.jpg
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
Here’s a sample of something I made with a flame effect which I uploaded on this site that accepts photo and graphics contributors. But I want the flames to look more realistic, just like the way you did with your letters. I will definitely try your tutorial.
[/FONT]

Here is some face book covers I made for the parents of our High School students.

Attachments

• fb Indians cover.jpg
    fb Indians cover.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 2
  • O town cover fb bling.jpg
    O town cover fb bling.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 2
  • O sweg O Indians.jpg
    O sweg O Indians.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 2

Back