What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muscle Car Competition

DBV

Hey guys, I'd love to do a competition with few people and see who comes up with best stuff. My skills in Photoshop increased best when I was part of forum where we'd compete in signature contests or wallpaper contests so I want to do some more. If you're interested I'd like people to join in on making wallpapers for Classic American Muscle Cars. I will provide stock photos like this one in attachment. I have few more angles for this Mustang too.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Attachments

• DSC_0303.JPG
    DSC_0303.JPG
    657.6 KB · Views: 8
Nice idea! Like colors and contrast but I'd add shadow of a car onto the ground. But it's good nonetheless!

Love the idea! Never would've come up with that! lol I'd probably sharpen the wheels and make contrast better to match car. Awesome thing tho!

It would look more realistic if I had blurred the car, rather than sharpen the wheels, as this would make it all pixelated, but I couldn't be bothered for something that is just a bit of fun. Not to mention it isn't noticeable in the end result, where I tried to get it to look like them bits of black card that you have to scratch to do the image.

Contrast is probably better solution probably.. But I'm just nitpicking lol

Love it either way.

Not the best chop but i was going to bed lol.

Back