What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 10: The Addition of Fractals & Bits n' Bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzykate58

Hey guys!

Oh man, i'm totally psyched to see what you all are going to come up with!! Okies, SO... i was looking through the interwebz and came across some things that sparked my interest for this challenge... The main goal of this challenge is going to be incorporating
1.) fractals &/or dust particles
2.) at least 3 objects (of your choosing)
into the photo of a person. Split the person up, have a tree growing out of them, fun streams of light flowing from them, put mechanical things on them, you name it... just do it. And if you want to put more than three things on them, by all means, keep piling it on lol! In case i'm not making any sense (i'm so bad with explaining things..and..words..) here are some examples to go off of ^_^

1227.jpg cd03.jpg Graphic-Design-Poster-Rock-Band-Girl-Leg.jpg ringot-baptiste-01.jpg design0622.jpg

The first three images are basically demonstrating what i mean by "fractal and/or dust particle" and the last two i think are great examples of what it means to add to a person.
The catch is, you must use one of the following photos for this challenge :)

--------use one of these please----------

2_fashion _Self.jpg Active_007_LG.jpg dance-ballet-jump-slider.jpg portfolio-portraits-photography-wedding-photographer-burlington-vermont-vt-photojournalism-docum.jpg

The deadline for submitting your pieces will be
--- MAY 17TH @ MIDNIGHT ---
Let me know if you guys have any questions or if i'm not making sense HA!

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• graphic design HW.jpg
    graphic design HW.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
You have a very unique style very cool

Great challenge! This one will be fun Kate!

Oh, side note, that face at the bottom isn't mine lol idk how it got on there lol!! But it's coolio too hahahaha when I get a chance I'll post something I've made for sure

I like this too egosbar. The only thing that stands out to me is that the shoulder replacement is of a different brilliance and contrast and looks out of place. Maybe toning this down or adding some shine effects to the main image would bring it all together.

Nice adjustment ego! I still think a little more highlight on the magenta (?) rose would help. Maybe a glint in that right eye? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back