What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 19 - Cute Animals

Using a photo of your choice, manipulate and alter the image of an animal that is usually fierce, so that it looks cute. You can also think of this as an animal caricature; exaggerating different prominent features of the original image.

Here is a simple example I created to give you an idea. But, be as creative as you can be... go "all out" and if you can, make it funny!

cute bear.jpg

I haven't decided on the cute side there Mike, but as long as he doesn't bite the judge, I guess he has as much a chance as any other cute dog. Shiver.

Last edited:
Too funny Mike. Maybe we should make that a subchallenge: Use the Doberhuahua in a unique situation.

And btw, I edited my post to Mike, not iDad! :redface: Maybe there is a parallel in your work to something iDad would do in Avatar Wars, lol.

Back