What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 22: Create a Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up, can't do anything with those pictures, no inspiration at all :(

You still have more than 2 weeks time fotograffiti. Creativity seemingly comes in waves. I know the feeling. Maybe you still manage to create a picture in the coming days.

Aww, yes you can graffiti girl. Just do a guided meditation.

[I have a great one I have put together from multiple guided visualizations I have learned over the years. I have used them with many peeps and for myself. In fact just yesterday, I almost lost patience with my dogs for barking at every little thing while my fiancee was trying to sleep (working nights for a bit), and it worked. Calmed me right down. I was so pleased that I put all the steps together in my head and wrote them down. That way if a person wanted to do it alone, they would have gone through it once with my guidance then they could try it while reading those steps. OK, I know this is off-topic, but I have many ways to inspire an inspiration-less state. One of these days I will take some of the things I have learned since my last schooling and degree earned, and offer my services to them. They offered me a job once but I turned it down, as my own business was picking up. At least it was until the danged recession . . . ]

Thank you Sam and Chris, it's the first time I've done something like this before without a tutorial and it was fun!

Delightful nitea!

Nurse Nancy instread of Nurse Ratchet, maybe. No insult intended, lol. Just looks like a nurse's cap, but could be anything. (my medical bg)

Delightful nitea!

Nurse Nancy instread of Nurse Ratchet, maybe. No insult intended, lol. Just looks like a nurse's cap, but could be anything. (my medical bg)

hahhahahahha ...yes looks like a nurse cap, should do a floating hospital,
actually my first association was for sailor :)

Fantastic Chris! You have way too much time on your hands! :cheesygrin:

Thanks Sam!
I needed 2 hours for this one. But I also know how to achieve effects in PS, but if you look closely, you'll see that I have not worked very precisely.

Yes, I'm lucky, I have more time for all the nice things to do since I am retired. But I almost never watch TV in the evening, so I have more Photoshop time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back