What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy Peasy job hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhysd1309

Hello, hopefully somebody out there can recolour my company logo. Just the black writing and symbols changed to white. and the red writing underneath to white (davies mobile car services) The background to black and the red symbols left red. Thanks alot.
new logo.png

So you are looking for this

2222.png

Would you want the black background or not just so the members know.

Honestly though I am not sure what this logo is for but I suggest having it redone your edges are to choppy and dont look very good.

So depending on your price your willing to pay you may want to negotiate a logo remake rather than recolouring.

I recreated your Logo using something Called "Vectors" Which allows the entire image to be scaled up without ever losing quality, so you can print this logo in a very large size and still have perfect quality, no matter the size of the print.

Is this what you wanted?

dmcs.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7344/dmcs.jpg

If you want any changes/ revisions to the image let me know and I will get right to it (no extra fee)

I will give you the vector file and the image when payment comes through, have you decided on how much you want to compensate?

-Matt
DoTTGaMMa Media.

Last edited:
Is it just my eyes, or has the term "red" been used very loosely?
Good stuff DoTT! Though the M might need a bit of refining, as some of the corners have a radius.

Is it just my eyes, or has the term "red" been used very loosely?
Good stuff DoTT! Though the M might need a bit of refining, as some of the corners have a radius.

Thanks, Yeah I made it with the a slightly rounded off edge but I thought it looked better this way... If "rhysd1309" has a problem with that then I'll fix it... It just looked a bit strange that way haha, thanks for the notice though...

I do not think anyone is going to get paid here, either the person decided all the sudden they do not want it, or someone did it for them already

rhysd1309
Last Activity:
02-08-2012 04:22 PM

I have closed this thread due to no response from OP if it needs to be reopened then pm me or any other mod and we will happily reopen it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back