What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New logo for Photography business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidelfs

Type of Job: Logo design

Fee for Job: $40.00 USD

Payment Method: Paypal

To be completed by: 4/20 This is my first time asking for this type of services. I don't know if this is too much time or too little, please suggest.
I am starting my business, website and portfolio.

Description of job to be done:
I am creating my Website for my new business in Photography. I decided to named it "Thaddeus Photography".
Logo text "Photography with heart". (Thaddeus means heart and it is also my name)

The website is thaddeus-photography with a dash in between names, still under construction so nothing to see there. In other words the dash might go in the logo or not.

I really like something elegant, professional, clean. I also considerer having the "TP" initials in the logo.
not cartoon like. I rather not have camera in the logo, or anything to do with cameras.

I will be focusing more on studio photography, portraits, commercials.
The logo will be in Pictures, website and business cards, so I have to be able to resize it to fit all of them.

I reserve the right to pick one as winner, if there is no winner, I might extend the deadline or close it altogether.

So to sum you want the logo to say

Thaddeus Photography
Photography with heart

Or

TP
Thaddeus Photography
photography with Heart

Either way is fine. I seen some logos with the initials (TP in my case) forming something like phi the greek letter and it was formed with the guy initials. I don't know how to explain it in words, I am not allowed to post a link yet showing what I meant.
I will be more incline to the second one, but the first one is also fine.

If you have any reference material then save the image to your hard drive and you can upload it directly into a post by using the upload image button. We dont allow Links as a prevention to spam however you have the ability to upload images directly

Here you go interest already I look forward to seeing your proposal Gohan.

Photography-Logos38.jpg
This is the phi sign, I understand my initials are different, I don't expect to have the phi, but this is the idea.

I can do this for you, I have made logos before but I don't have time to put work in and may not be selected.

I understand, but put yourself on my shoes. What if I don't like it, I will be forced to pay you and I won't be able to use it.
If I like it is all good, but there is a chance....

Anyone who qualifies as a PSG freelancer may post their work. fidelfs may express interest in any one or more than one logo.

He does not need to pay upfront. A rough idea can be posted and described as such. This can take as long or as little time as the graphic artist desires to spend. Believe me, as this is a paid freelance job it will attract a number of our talented, creative designers.

And Thaddeus, of course you reserve the right to choose the design you like. That goes without saying and all our freelancers know that. Good luck. Hang in there. Members will be dropping in and you will get to see some ideas. :mrgreen:

I will have a crack will have somthing up soon
Untitled-1-01.png

Simple, proffesional looking, I was thinking of doing somthing with a heart but that might look abit cheesy?

this is just one Idea let me know what you think , or somthing along these lines

Untitled-2-01.png

here is one with a heart

Last edited:
I like them, the only thing is the Initials look much larger than the rest, It could be this is just the beginning.
You are right the one with the heart is cheesy.

I will have a crack will have somthing up soon
View attachment 16525

Simple, proffesional looking, I was thinking of doing somthing with a heart but that might look abit cheesy?

this is just one Idea let me know what you think , or somthing along these lines

View attachment 16526

here is one with a heart

I think it is proportionally sized, If I was to make the text any bigger it would look well out of place, and shrinking the size of the symbol would also make the text look out of place.

Note its the symbol that you want to attract peoples attention.

I forgot to add to my requirements.
I think the image will have to be a vector graphic, instead of a bitmap one. This will give me a chance to resize for different things.
Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back