What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Logo Design Request for Twitch.tv

Aggrolicious

Hello, my name is Aggrolicious and I am currently working on making my Twitch.tv stream more aesthetically professional. So what I need from one of you lovely people is a logo/symbol for the stream. On the Twitch page these will be in the format of small square images, but they can be made in a huge resolution because the site will automatically size them down to fit. I have a very simple idea so far as to what I would generally like it to be based on. Keep in mind this is extremely primitive and I made it in just about a minute with MSpaint.

dfsadfasdfasdf.png
If you can tell from the picture it is supposed to depict AGG, and if possible I would like something similar, in a block like style with a blue theme. This is a very open idea so any posts would be incredibly helpful, whoever makes the icon that I like best will be paid in between $2-$5. Thank you very much for reading, and thanks even more if you happen to take a swing at this very open request.

P.S. Payment will be through Paypal.

Personally, I wouldn't like to go anything bellow $10, even that would be a good gesture. Besides, I think the minimum price on this forum has to be $30 but I could be wrong.

Don't let me put you off though, wait for some more replies.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone.

Back