What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an image created for use in a Logo

Dave VanderWekke

I am looking to have an image created like this one from the Crestock contest.

7903-org-ghost.jpg

I've tried to locate the original guy who drew it but cannot find him. I think he is in Brazil but doesn't have a profile, contact or email on this site or one other site I found. This is the only work I've found by him anywhere but don't want to just take it and use it directly.

I purchased the XXL version of the Woman used in this image from Crestock. I just need someone to do their magic and make it look ghostly like this however I don't want the background. Doesn't have to be a detail for detail match, but pretty close would be great. Would prefer it on a transparent Background but a maskable background is fine. Need it designed full XXL size as we will use it for a logo on a website, shirts and business cards.

Please let me know if someone is interested and if you want to private message me with rates, that would be fine.

(Edited on 2011-10-03 09:17:26 by JerseyTechGuy)

Back