What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Motorcycle color editing PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasjo

I am going to re-paint my motorcycle and I dont know which color I should color it. Thats why I am looking for a person with some color-eye which can help me decide the color. I will pay 30$ for the best image. I want to color the wheels, plastic parts (idk. The name in English but the "Covers") and the metal parts bars etc. Ofc. You can also edit other parts which you think would

10485822_561045134005005_2691463395574085760_n.jpeg

Last edited:
I really don't think this picture is upto par for freelance there is not enough detail or close up for any changes to benefit this picture.

I am afraid your little 3-5" wide low res photo is not going to get many takers.

He says he as a new image so i opened it back up, awaiting the image.

Thats the best photo i have.. I dont have my plastics currently on because I am going to paint them.

kawasaki-kmx-1658877_l_d6a8a3e6f2d2e03e.jpeg

Now, how are we doing this? Best posted or what? I would like to work on it. PM to Sasjo?

I sent a PM

Last edited:
I have a purple one done. Need to hear from the OP if he is interested in seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back