What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help (cant explian)

Ok I found the this pic online, And I asked the owner if I could use it. And he said sure and sent me his file that he mad. The problem is I cant do much with it casue I dont want to mess up and not be able to fix the issue. So my question is if Anyone out there would be willing to take a look at this file for me and help me get a few things off of it. Such as letters and such for a banner that I am tring to make for my clan on Battlelog. If you think you could help by recieving this file and looking at it then please let me no ty guys.

Attachments

• CG logo to be made.psd
    414.9 KB · Views: 10
  • cg_logo_design_by_illegalcreew-d47c886 (1).psd
    364.9 KB · Views: 9
Y not just use "save as" and make a second filemThat way you can do whatever to the one while keeping the original.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

What I am trying to do is take the Red and black CG logo and shrink it down to fit on a banner 512x128. At the same time keeping all of the colors and shadowing as well. Im sorry I did not go into great detail. I should have and it is a lesson learned.

Ah I got you.
I would suggest you flatten the image first (this will prevent the different effects from warping as you transform the logo). Do this by going to Layer - Flatten Image. Then all you need to do is drag the single layer on to your banner file and transform it to the size you like (Ctrl/Cmd + T).

Back