What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it Photoshop Automated effects ? With smart objects form G. river??

balavalli

is it Photoshop Automated effects ? With smart objects form Graphic river?? really cool effect.Any tutorials or any thing on it please ?? Any help please ??

bala.jpg

This is a fairly simple effect.

It's done using the the Pen Tool, Move Tool, and the transform function (skew, distort, perspective).

I start with the Pen Tool to cut out the screen. I hit Command + J to duplicate the screen to it's own layer.

Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 9.49.01 PM.png

I then duplicated the new screen layer three times.
The rest is just about moving each screen layer and using the Move Tool and the transform function (command + T) to manipulate the duplicate screens.

I did this fast so the perspective is off..
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 9.56.59 PM.png

I then used the Pen Tool to make the shadows. I also used the Gradient Tool and layer masks on the shadow layers with a slight gradient.

Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 9.58.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 9.46.26 PM.png

Last edited:
Thanks balavalli.

I'm a little apprehensive about uploading the PSD file. I did use a copyrighted image, which I altered, for instructional purposes only. I use screen shots and not higher quality JPG files for visual teaching here at PSG. So the images are poor and small so they basically would be difficult to copy and be used for purposes other that what I intend. Uploading the PSD file would give anyone who visits this page the ability to use the full size/resolution graphic for something other than what I used it for. I hope you understand.

Not sure why you would need the PSD anyway. I posted a screen shot of the layers panel with all the layers.
If you have any questions on something I neglected to cover, just ask away!

Back