What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Camera RAW in photoshop CC

OLJensa

Hi guys!

I'm using photoshop CC, but I cant seem to find the Camera RAW filter. Started looking around and couldn't find the Camera RAW Plug-in either.

Have tried to download from Adobes website, but it wont let me install Camera RAW.

I cant find it in the Creative Cloud program or in the extension manager.

Use win 7 and LR5.

Thankful for every bit of help here. Thanks!

I don't use the cloud, but my first thought would be to head over to the adobe community forum and search or start a new topic. I've used the forum more than once and it's always solved my problem.

Hi guys!

I'm using photoshop CC, but I cant seem to find the Camera RAW filter. Started looking around and couldn't find the Camera RAW Plug-in either.

Have tried to download from Adobes website, but it wont let me install Camera RAW.

I cant find it in the Creative Cloud program or in the extension manager.

Use win 7 and LR5.

Thankful for every bit of help here. Thanks!

OK I will reply to my own question because I can see that a lot of other people have the same problem...

This problem seems to come from the last update of CC, I contacted the Adobe chat and we removed the new version of camera raw and manually installed (or rather copy pasted) another version of Camera RAW. That solved the problem for me.. :)

Back