What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific I want to create/stretch till his shoes are in view.

widamusic

I shot this picture today and i love it. But it would look much better if i shot till his feet/shoes.
Also can you please remove the white car in the background too, and feel free to remove anything else if you think it will make the picture look better without it :)
***Please don't colour grade, pls keep it original as it is. no grading edits***
Thank you so much!!

DSC03388.JPG

If you had seen what it came up with, calling it artificial "intelligence" is a bit of a stretch... :cheesygrin:

Added on to the bottom of the image, a bit of cloning work to compensate for the "intelligence", removed the white car, and just added a small bit of blur to the background to tone down the distractions. Otherwise, no other changes..

street walk.jpg

If you had seen what it came up with, calling it artificial "intelligence" is a bit of a stretch... :cheesygrin:

Added on to the bottom of the image, a bit of cloning work to compensate for the "intelligence", removed the white car, and just added a small bit of blur to the background to tone down the distractions. Otherwise, no other changes..

View attachment 143127
hey, thank you!! this is awesome. Also, could you please remove that blur effect :/ Rest are so good.

I think the algorithm just squished the white car and rim.

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 8.40.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 8.40.57 AM.png

Back